We offer this starter kit for detoxing your liver :
- 1 enema bag kit very easy to use and clean
- 1 enema detox coffee bag ( 217gr) specifically designed for this treatment : Robusta Health coffee is used by world renowned health care facilities like Europe’s Gerson Europe Centre in Hungary (one of only two certified Gerson Therapy facilities in the world), the Budwig Center in Spain, and the Swiss Pain & Detox Clinic in Switzerland.
Brewing Instructions for One Detox Coffee Enema
Place in saucepan:
- 3 rounded tablespoons* Robusta Health coffee grounds
- 1 litre distilled/pure water
Boil vigorously 3 minutes uncovered; then cover, lower heat and simmer an additional 15 minutes
Strain and allow to cool (do not use a paper filter to strain the coffee as it traps a lot of the good chemicals and doesn’t let them pass through into the enema solution, we recommend you strain through a fine stainless steel sieve or cheesecloth)
Add distilled/pure water to make a full litre
Use at body temperature ; Discard any unused portion
*3 tablespoons is the default amount but everyone is different so each person should adjust the amount of coffee for their best results. One caffeine sensitive customer says she uses 1 teaspoon of coffee in her enema solution, some tell us they use MORE than 3 tablespoons. Consult your health care provider for the best guidance on using the right amount of coffee for your physiology.
Recipes are taken from The Gerson Therapy Handbook, page 35, which you can see here: https://gerson.org/pdfs/GersonTherapyHandbook.pdf
Key Features of enema bag
- Usable for coffee enema to stimulate your liver or any other enema solution
- Stimulates the bowels to quickly expel any impacted faecal matter
- A gentler solution than taking laxatives that can give you crippling stomach ache
- Completely cleanses the colon ridding the body of toxins and leaving you feeling refreshed.
This is a DIY home enema kit ; no waiting for a clinic appointments or paying high prices for a colon treatment