N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC), the supplement form of cysteine, is an amino acid that helps the body create and use protective antioxidants.
While cysteine is found in many high protein food, NAC is only obtained from taking supplements or prescription drugs.
Addition of molybdenum and selenium can facilitate the production of several enzymes
- Increasing levels of the antioxidant called glutathione
- Treating acetaminophen (a class of painkillers overdose)
- Respiratory improvements: Breaking up mucus in people with some lung diseases, including chronic bronchitis
- Protecting the liver by replenishing glutathione
- Helping prevent bladder or neurologic damage caused by some drugs
NAC is considered safe during pregnancy , also it has anti-inflammatory effects that can improve pregnant and birth outcomes among women with infections, who are susceptible to experiencing preterm labors.
Not suitable for kids.
Choose between a low dosage (600mg) with mlolybdenum and selenium and a stronger dosage of pure NAC (850mg)
Take 1 capsule twice daily - Store in a cool, dry place after opening.