Vital Liposomal Glutathione is a superior form of Glutathione using only the finest ingredients, no added preservatives and the highest quality non-GMO sunflower Lecithin.
Glutathione is indispensable for heath; it is the bodies master endogenous antioxidant, antiaging and detoxifier having an anti ageing effect on your body.
Glutathione can be greatly inhibited by the breakdown of the stomach. This is why it is essential to take in a Liposomal delivery system, Vital Liposomal Glutathione dramatically enhances how it gets into each cell without it being lost in the digestive process.
Sodium L-Ascorbate - Vitamin C
Organic Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin
Dragonfruit natural flavouring
No Alcohol, No Potassium Sorbate, No Artificial Flavourings, No Soya
Take 10 ml daily
Vital Liposomal Glutathione offers comprehensive antioxidant protection, binding to a wide array of damaging molecules, including reactive oxygen species (ROS), Lipid peroxides, Xenobiotics, pesticides, mycotoxins, oxidised vitamin E, Oxidised Vitamin C, Methyl Mercury, Medications, Heavy metals and other harmful substances.
- Glutathione acts as a essential co-factor for critical and powerful antioxidant enzymes including superoxide dismutase (SOD), Catalase (CAT), Glutathione peroxidase (GPX), Glutathione reductase (GR) and Glutathione -s -transferase (GST).
- Glutathione has been known to help regenerate the antioxidants vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- Glutathione offers a potent protection inside the mitochondria. The mitochondria are our cells energy powerhouses and are organelles which produce energy for our whole body and wellbeing as good health starts in the cellular system.
- The proper cell function is critical to our immune system function and helps dampen down inflammation which is a key player in autoimmunity.
- Vital Glutathione is an advanced supplement which has a nano Liposomal delivery system where it is protected from the breakdown by the stomach acid and delivered rapidly to the cells before digestion where it is rapidly taken to the cells where it is needed the most.
- Vital Glutathione liposomal delivery system optimizes the bioavailability of the Glutathione with its liposomal format.
The phospholipids delivered with the Glutathione nourish the membranes of the cells, ensuring proper function for the absorption of nutrients and the excretion of cellular waste products and toxins.
Vital Liposomal Glutathione is wrapped in microscopic double layered nanospheres of double layered bubbles made of essential phospholipids that transport the antioxidant into the bloodstream and cells.
Liposomal Glutathione offers a better way to absorb Glutathione comparable to intravenous technology.
The phospholipids form this double layered bubble around the nutrient encapsulation it thus the term Liposomal encapsulation. The Liposomes give the Glutathione a liquid or gel like consistency because of this composition the Glutathione can pass from the intestinal wall into the bloodstream.
The liposomes carry the Glutathione to the cells. Due to their composition nearly matching that of the cell membrane, the liposome can assimilate into the cell and drop off the Glutathione antioxidant into the cell completely where it removes cellular waste.
Vital Liposomal Glutathione supports all three phases of detoxification as glutathione is present in every single cell of our body at surprisingly high levels equal to that of glucose, potassium or cholesterol. Concentrations are five to ten times higher in hepatocytes than other cells, as the liver is constantly processing and removing toxins. Strengthening the glutathione system is essential to health as this system supports all three phases of the livers detoxification system in particular phase one and phase two.
It is essential you understand these phases of liver detoxification to see just how important glutathione is to the liver detoxification process.
- Phase 1 detoxification is oxidation; The liver converts a lipid soluble toxin into a less harmful compound, preparing it for Phase 2 detoxification this occurs through oxidation, reduction and hydrolysis of substances via cytochrome P450 enzymes.
- Phase 2 detoxification is Conjugation; This is where Glutathione binds to a toxin, rendering it water soluble. This occurs through sulfation, glucuronidation, and glutathione conjugation of toxins.
- Phase 3 detoxification is Elimination; This is where cellular transportation and elimination of the conjugated toxin through bile or urine. Optimal Phase 2 and Phase 3 detoxification requires the activation of the cellular master switch NRF2. NRF2 is essential to health as it regulates over 500 genes involved in detoxification.
In cell cultures, liposomal Glutathione has been demonstrated to be 100 times more efficacious
For intracellular delivery than non-liposomal glutathione.
The benefits of taking Vital Glutathione is that it’s a powerful antioxidant, essential cofactor for antioxidant enzymes, supports all three Phases of the liver detoxification system, Anti-inflammatory, improves immune function, helps fight infections, regenerates vitamin E and vitamin C, supports the mitochondria which are the bodies energy powerhouses, dampens autoimmunity, binds and eliminates Methyl mercury, mould and toxins.