Golden Reliever mix is an innovative blend of botanical powders and other functional ingredients specially designed to support general intestinal health of our furry friends. it includes soluble prebiotic fibre derived from sugar beets (FOS) that promotes the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria, as well as brewer's yeast which also demonstrates prebiotic effects. This powder also contains psyllium plus apple pectin which have strong water-binding properties and can improve stool consistency.
Lastly, it also has leonardite, a natural source of humic acids which also have a positive impact on digestion by binding toxins.
Powder instead of tablets, as it can easily mixed into food.
Per 6 g serving:
- 2 g Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) GOFOSTM
- 1.5 g Psyllium (Plantago ovata) husk powder
- 1 g dried apple pomace with 50% pectin
- 1 g Leonardite (natural humic acids) WH67
- 0.5 g Brewer's yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) cell walls BIOLEX MB40
Mix 6 g into food per 10 kg bodyweight:
- 10 kg - 6 levelled spoons
- 20 kg - 12 levelled spoons
- 30 kg - 18 levelled spoons