What are Toxaprevent Medi PLUS Sachets used for?
- Targets the upper digestive tract (mouth, oesophagus and stomach)
- Removes heavy metals (e.g. mercury and lead), ammonium and histamine
- Heartburn (recurring)
- Strengthens the intestinal barrier
- Regenerates intestinal mucosa
- Supports intestinal health
- Reduces toxic burden on liver and kidneys
What are Toxaprevent MEDI PLUS Sachets?
Toxaprevent MEDI PLUS Sachets absorb (bind) and remove heavy metals, histamine and ammonium mainly from the upper digestive tract (mouth, oesophagus and stomach) using the active ingredient MANC® (Modified and Activated Natural Clinoptilolite). The sachets also help to regenerate the intestinal mucosa and support intestinal health by removing environmental pollutants and irritants.
Targeting the upper digestive tract, the sachets absorb and remove toxins linked to common conditions such as acid reflux (heartburn). Once these toxins have been absorbed by MANC® they are safely passed out via natural bowel movements with MANC®.
The active ingredient MANC® is a clean form of zeolite clinoptilolite which is patented for its ability to absorb Heavy Metals (Lead and Mercury), Histamine and Ammonium.