- For Body, Hair & Brows
- For liver detoxing using the enclosed wool flannel / wearable kit
- 100% Cold-Pressed
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
A nutrient-rich treatment good for different applications :
- for stronger, fuller-looking hair, apply daily to hair, and to brows and lashes as part of your nightly routine for a fuller, bolder appearance.
- for liver detoxing: Saturate wool or flannel and place over abdomen or other area like liver. Apply heat to support absorption using an heating pad or heating blanket . For more information, visit the manufacturer indications : https://heritagestore.com/blogs/heritage-store-blog/how-to-use-a-castor-oil-pack.
We have 2 packs available - a beginner pack and a professional pack for extensive use
- Can be used as a warming massage oil.
we have two options available :
- beginner pack including a 237ml castor oil with a wool flannel
- professional pack including a 437 ml castor oil bottle with a wearable reusable kit and an heat pack to put in the microwave for 60 seconds
About the wool flannel:
- For Use in Castor Oil Packs
- Approximately 12 in x 18 in (304 mm x 457 mm)
- No Synthetics
- Reusable with Instructions Included
- Cruelty Free
- Eco Friendly
100% White Wool Flannel extra thick weave
About the wearable pack kit and heat pack :
- Castor Oil Pack is made of fine fleece and is soft, helping to absorb all the oil and improve utilization, retaining your body’s natural heat with the outer TPU layer.
- Castor Oil Pack Wrap is easy for you to put an ice pack, hot water pack or heater; convenient to loosen and tighten to fit your body, and designed with two elastic straps and a zippered opening.
- Reusable and great for sleeping due to its regulated fit to the body
- Do not put the castor oil on the heat pack