- For body applications
- For hair & brows
- For liver detoxing using the enclosed wool flannel or wearable kit
when it is :
- 100% Cold-Pressed
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Good for different applications :
- for stronger, fuller-looking hair, apply daily to hair, and to brows and lashes as part of your nightly routine for a fuller, bolder appearance.
- for your skin maintenance and for muscles massages
- for liver detoxing: Saturate wool or flannel and place over abdomen or other area like liver. Apply heat to support absorption using an heating pad or heating blanket .
We have 2 packs available ; a basic pack and a premium pack for extensive use:
- basic pack including a 250 ml organic castor oil hexane free in a glass bottle with a organic cotton flannel and bag ( you can use a wrapping like an old t shirts to keep the flannel in place if you want to move around)
- premium pack including a 500 ml organic castor oil hexane free in a glass bottle with a wearable reusable kit ( used as flannel ), a pump and an heat pack to warm up in the microwave / crockpot ( follow the included instructions ).
Some people can be allergic to castor oil ; if you never tried it then please test:
- Rub a few drops of castor oil into your skin and leave on for 24 hours.
- if there is nor reaction , the castor oil pack is safe to use
Do not put castor oil on fresh wounds or cuts.
The castor oil liver pack gives you a relaxing time for years whilst helping your liver to detox and get better.
About the cotton flannel:
- For Use in Castor Oil Packs
- Approximately 12 in x 18 in (304 mm x 457 mm)
- No Synthetics
- Reusable - wash it with baking soda in boiling water
- Cruelty Free
- Eco Friendly
100% organic cotton Flannel extra thick weave
About the wearable pack kit and heat pack :
- Castor Oil Pack is made of fine fleece and is soft, helping to absorb all the oil and improve utilization, retaining your body’s natural heat with the outer TPU layer.
- Castor Oil Pack Wrap is easy for you to put an ice pack, small hot water pack or heater; convenient to loosen and tighten to fit your body, and designed with two elastic straps and a zippered opening.
- Reusable and great for sleeping due to its regulated fit to the body; you can wash it in boiling water for 5 minutes with a few teaspoons of baking soda as needed.
- Available in white colour
Please follow the instruction on how to warm up the heat pack in the microwave ( 60 seconds ) - for safety keep always the heat pack separated from the castor oil (inserting paper between the heat pack and the wearable kit).
Do not put the oil on the heat pack, especially if hot ; this can cause a fire!
Castor oil stains; please use old sheets or specific wool flannel to avoid staining bedsheets
Leave the wearable pack wrap to dry after use to avoid dampening and smell.
Other castor oil suggested uses: