A bio available combination of D3 and K2 in a liposomal formula, supporting bone health, immune function and muscle function.
Vital Liposomal D3 + K2 includes high quality vitamins, packed in liposomes, providing you with numerous health benefits.
Vital liposomal vitamin D3 with K2 is protected from the digestion breakdown by its liposomal delivery system, this dramatically enhances how it gets into each cell and is utilised.
- Vitamin D3 as calciferol
- Vitamin K2 as menaquinone
- Seabuckthorn as preservant
- Vanilla flavouring
- Take 2 ml a day and do not exceed the dose indicated
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption / utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal maintenance of bones, muscle function and teeth.
- Vitamin D enhances immune function
- Vitamin D has a role and process of cell division.
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting
Liposomal supplements demonstrate to be 100 times more efficacious for intracellular delivery than non-liposomal vitamin supplements.
The nano liposomal delivery system protects the vitamins from the breakdown by the stomach acid where it is delivered rapidly to the bodies cellular system it acts like a intravenous delivery system in that most of the supplement is absorbed by the body.
D3 and K2 play a central role inn calcium metabolism, bone health and are important to cardiovascular health, in addition, research proves that there is a possible link between low levels of these vitamins and disease outcomes.
- Vitamin D3 and K2 are a key synergistic combination and together play a central role in calcium metabolism, and bone health.
- Vitamin D is important for the uptake of calcium and phosphorus from the intestine, which are the main ingredients in healthy bones and teeth. Furthermore, vitamin D promotes the synthesis of vitamin K2 which is dependent on proteins which land calcium into the bones. This illustrates the importance of taking both these vital vitamins together so that proper calcium bone metabolism is achievable.
- It is well known that vitamin D deficiency leads to osteoporosis, and rickets in children. Deficiencies of vitamin K2 are associated with the so called “calcium – paradox”.
In this clinical phenomenon, calcium is depleted from the bone and accumulating in vessel walls, resulting in both osteoporosis and atherosclerosis.
- Therefore, besides the role they play in bone health, both vitamins together are suggested to be important for cardiovascular health as well.
- It is important to state that these benefits come on-top of the well-known beneficial effects of vitamin D3 on immune system health, muscle strength and on premenstrual syndrome symptoms.
- Vitamin K2 plays an important role in blood clotting and has been suggested to help prevent diabetes type 2.
- Supplementation with vitamin K2 in post-menopausal women was shown to improve bone health while vitamin D in combination with calcium is reported to reduce bone fracture rates in the elderly.
- Evidence now points at the synergistic effects of combining both vitamins, providing optimal benefit to this growing population of elderly. Children and adolescents may also benefit from both vitamin D3 and K2 together, with this combination shown also to be critical in bone formation.
- The combination of low levels of both vitamin D and K2 is associated in increased blood pressure, and also an increased hypertension risk. Science suggests that cardiovascular health can be greatly improved by supplementing with both vitamin D and K2.
Vitamin D3 is much more than the sunshine vitamin. It also plays an important role in supporting immune function. Through specific mechanisms, vitamin D3 activates key peptides in the immune system that help defend against environmental threats. This peptide activity influences immune cell activity, to promote strong immune responses.
Reduced levels of vitamin D3, can affect your immune cells’ ability to protect against occasional environmental threats. In order for immune cells such as T cells to function efficiently, they must first encounter a seasonal or environmental threat. At this time, the T cells extend a special receptor that looks for vitamin D3. If the T cell cannot find the vitamin, it cannot be activated, nor can it become mobilized to protect you.