Methylene blue book - The Ultimate Guide to Treatments for Mitochondrial Dysfunction, Alzheimer's, Autism, Cancer, Heart Disease, Viruses, and using Ozonated blood
A compound initially used by the textile industry is one of the most potent metabolic medicines.
It has shown positive effects on virtually all diseases with metabolic origin to restore health by enhancing the functions of the mitochondria within the cells.
Contents of the book include:
- Cytochrome oxidase
- A brief history of Methylene blue origin
- Transport and conductive properties of methylene blue
- The cut-off between the low and high dosage?
- On effects with Krebs cycle
- Methylene Blue standards
- Long-term use concerns
- Methylene blue with Ozonated blood
- The use of red light with the Methylene blue