Fulvic minerals are the essence to any living organism on Planet Earth so if you want to go straight to the real deal, scroll to the bottom of the page to watch the product video information.
Every bottle of Alcalina Includes 62 (30ml) servings with:
- trace minerals
- fatty acids
- silica (which boosts collagen synthesis)
Crystal Jar with dropper, Paper Label, Paper Box, Vegetable Ink, - Recyclable, Compostable.
What does fulvic acid do?
Often referred to as "The Elixir of Life" , Alcalinais a macro nutrient extract from the most natural and rich source of Fulvic Acid on the planet with more than 70+ minerals, vitamins, aminoacids and electrolytes. Fulvic is one of the only substances available that can perform detox, regeneration and nutrition to a cellular level. The molecular weight of this magic product has the ability to pass through the cellular membrane to access the interior and provide to all our cells all the basic nutrients that our body needs to perform any function.
Science behind fulvic acid supplement
Research suggests that something unique about fulvic acid compared to other organisms found within soil is that it’s able to easily pass through cellular membranes. This allows it to be properly absorbed and also boosts assimilation of other nutrients or supplements.
In fact, there are benefits of fulvic acid for plants, soil fertilization and water/agriculture supplementation for the same reason it benefits humans — because it improves plants’ ability to grow, due to how it increases permeability of plant membranes that absorb nutrients from the ground.
Here are some of the reasons on why fulvic acid is one of the best supplements on the market (for more benefits keep reading below)
- As a major source of key electrolytes and antioxidants, fulvic acid helps slow down aging and controls processes that lead to inflammation.
- It’s been shown to improve various cellular processes, muscle functions, digestive abilities, and heart and brain health.
- It works in part by helping cells absorb the amount of minerals they need and discard of waste by acting as an ion transporter.
- It can interrupt processes that contribute to brain disorders, such as dementia.
- It has been shown to have immune-stimulating and antioxidant effects that may help slow down progression of cancer.
- It also stimulates the immune system to helps defend the body from things like viruses and infections.
- It seems to help block reactions in the body that cause allergy symptoms.
Fulvic Acid Detox, Regenerate & Nourish
Due to is molecular weight can also help to carry other nutrients from food and supplements like iron to each cell. Once inside the cell, fulvic will start it's second function which is the detox process, it is one of the most powerful substances at this task because will on only get rid off toxins and chemicals but will transform any free radicals into valuable nutrients for our body to use. On top of this Fulvic Acid is the most powerful heavy metals detox that exists, and will chelate the excess from your body on a daily basis. This brings an add on for those looking to decalcify the pineal gland and bring back the connection we all hunting for. If this was not enough, fulvic acid is one of the most powerful electrolytes available on the market; its Alkaline formula with a PH of <11, will help your gut microbiome as it is rich in probiotics and help to produce enzymes, so expect great changes in your digestion and wellbeing. The extraction process ensures the maximum quality product as an inverse osmosis system that prevent any heating or contamination is used.
Fulvic acid benefits for humans:
- 100% Plant Based
- Improves Gut Health and Immune Function
- Helps Boost Digestion and Nutrient Absorption
- Increases metabolism within cells (Improves Energy Levels and Lowers Pain)
- Enriches the body of missing minerals with an ample amount of electrolytes, vitamins, amino acids and other nutrients directly to cells and helps improve overall nutrient absorption at the cellular level.
- Effectively removes heavy metals from the body
- Protects Cognitive Health
- Balances restore cells promoting normal growth, detox the body from toxins and free radicals.
- Lowers Free Radical Damage and Inflammation
- Increases collagen production by an average of 30%
- Rich in Amino acids (trace minerals from 40 million years ago)
- Strengthens weak, fragile and brittle nails
- Nourishes the scalp follicles resulting in increased hair thickness. Fulvic acid for hair growth
- PH balance, energy production, hydrate the body with rich nutrition from organic electrolytes..
- Sourced from virgin unpolluted land where the trace minerals have fermented into organic fulvic acids.
- Promotes a higher VO2 max during athletic performance – the maximum amount of oxygen your body can utilize during exercise playing a key role in performance levels.
- 8 drops daily. Should be taken with a full glass of pure, non-chlorinated water on an empty stomach early in the morning. Don't need to keep refrigerated once opened. Best used before expiring date. Start slowly and increase in a week to the 8 drops
- There are 62 servings in each bottle.
- During athletic events, add to drinking water.
Push down and turn anti-clockwise to open ( child lock mechanism )
Manufacturing of Alcalina
Each batch takes around 2 years to produce:
- Manufacturing techniques have been advanced over a decade to produce this high-quality, rich, golden, super concentrated fulvic solution.
- Crafted using an exclusive single-source raw material with a rich natural comprehensive mineral profile of desirable and synergistic minerals and electrolytes.
- Alkalina is the richest and most concentrated formula available in the market. This makes it one of the best fulvic acid brands.
Purified Alkaline water, fulvic acid, humic acid and 77 other bio available trace minerals in their ionic form including. Beryllium boron bromine, cadmium, calcium, carbon, chloride, chlorine, chromium, cobalt, copper, gold hydrogen, iodine, iridium, iron, lithium, magnesium, molybdenum, nickle, phosphorus, platinum, rhodium, selenium, silicon, silver, sodium, strontium, sulfur, titanium, vanadium, zinc, amino acids: alanine, arginine, aspartic, acid, cysteine, glutamic acid, glycine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenyylalanine, proline, serine, threonine, tryptophan, tyrosine.