MSM is an organic sulphur formulation from Utah; it is a unique form of crystallized Organic sulphur crystals that far surpass most other MSM sulphur supplements available, there is nothing close to the quality and bioavailability that this sulphur product offers.
Organic sulphur is a food and not a drug; the Vital MSM Sulphur is sourced from Pine tree lignans, which are by far the most powerful form.
Sulphur is also the key player as a precursor for the utilisation of amino acids, the body’s building blocks. Of all the amino acids, some 70 percent are sulphur-based
MSM is simply the chemical name for sulphur. Methylsulfonylmethane in crystal form precipitated from lignin based DMSO. It has not been processed past precipitation into its crystalline matrix. Sulphur exists as a crystal in its mineral and organic forms. No fillers, anti-caking agents or preservatives are added. Flow agents are deemed necessary for the production of powders for pills and capsules, these flow agents interfere with the uptake of sulphur. Hence why sulphur should be taken 30 minutes before any prescription medications or nutraceutical products including vitamin supplements.
Someone who weighs up to 200 Ibs and healthy suggestion of one teaspoon (4 grams) twice a day. Someone who weighs less than 200 Ibs should take the same one teaspoon twice a day at least initially. You may have a detox or healing crisis by taking ½ teaspoon twice daily. Should detox or flu symptoms occur take more sulphur as soon as possible as more sulphur seems to be better tolerated than too little.
Vital organic sulphur (MSM) can be eaten but we suggest dissolving the crystals in a small amount of warm filtered water (1-2 oz’s) which is non chlorinated. Followed by a full glass (8-10 oz’s) of water or juice. Vital Sulphur can be taken with real food and meals. Brushing your teeth with sulphur is beneficial for the gums.
Hydration is essential and necessary since the oxygen for cellular metabolism is in the water we drink as opposed to the air we breathe. We use the rule of drinking ½ your body weight in ounces per day. Example: if you weigh 150 pounds you should drink 75 ounces of water per day.
- hair, teeth and Gums: grey and white haired members have experienced a return to their natural colour hair. The natural colour to the nape of the neck indicates the the regeneration of the pigment glands at the base of the hair follicle.
- the power of oxygen may be the best demonstrated in its ability to eradicate gum disease. Organic sulphur, when used as an additive to toothpaste or tooth powder, appears to eliminate the plaque buildup on the teeth, but more importantly, it appears to regenerate the gums and tighten previously loose teeth.
In 1920, Otto Warburg began his study of cancer in both plants and man, for which he received a Nobel prize in 1931. He proved that cancer in man is anaerobic. Anaerobic, by definition, is cellular metabolism without oxygen.
Cancer is a anaerobic condition by definition. Patients who used sulphur and used chemotherapy who took 30 grams of sulphur during their chemotherapy treatment had no side effects or hair loss, nausea or diarrhoea. There was also a great reduction of cancer cell counts reported by their oncologists. Lymphomas have been responding to Organic sulphur both in decreased pain and decreased size of the tumour.
- Arthritis: organic sulphur, by comparison to commercially available MSM, is remarkable mineral for arthritis, and produces good outcomes in symptom relief. Those who had been taking organic sulphur reported much less pain and increased mobility. Many reported the straightening of joints.
- Osteoporosis: has also been addressed, though the numbers are too few to be significant. Bone density tests are demonstrating reversal of bone thinning, or loss of bone density.
- Skin conditions: including acne, psoriasis, rosacea, toenail fungus, burns, liver spots and disorders associated with Lupus erythematosus have been eliminated. Sulphur can be used both internally and externally, but the cells which demonstrate the problem originate from the endothelial layer of the skin, which is better addressed by internal use.
- Cardiovascular: The results which were most startling was the number of open-heart procedures which had been scheduled and were subsequently cancelled when the individuals EKG returned to normal. This happened in as little as six weeks of ingesting Organic Sulphur. 54 cases like this have been reported. Our blood vessels also regenerate. There was also a reduction of scar tissue, high blood pressure, and the breakdown of calcium plaque in the arteries. This also could therefor help and benefit Alzheimer’s sufferers also.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: including acid indigestion, GERD, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut, and chronic constipation have all been addressed with organic sulphur at 1 rounded teaspoon per 100 pounds of body weight twice daily.
- Liver: helps with liver regeneration and Hepatitis C.
- Migraines and headaches: it alleviates both headaches and migraines.
- ADD,ADHD,hyperactivity,depression and mood swings are all greatly relieved with the use of organic sulphur. Organic sulphur acts as a stabilizer or mood elevator and relaxes the nervous system.
- Glaucoma relief has been reported. It appears the there is a regeneration of the cells of the drainage system of the trabecular meshwork at the inner base of the iris. Subjects who suffer from increased intraocular pressure found that the drops they used to control their eye pressure often inhibited their ability to drive or read. Sulphur has not demonstrated with its use any such corneal disturbance.
Vital organic sulphur (MSM) stands apart in preventing and treating a wide range of health issues.
Most of the powdered supplement versions of Sulphur (MSM) lose the majority of their potency in processing. The standard MSM sulphur crystals are converted into powder and lose at least 80% of their potency.
Then they become even less effective after the typical synthetic anti caking agents are added.
Vital organic sulphur (MSM) is the all organic natural health powerhouse, that has to be experienced. Sulphur is an essential element for all life and is widely used in biochemical processes. Inn metabolic reactions, sulphur compounds serve as both fuels and respiratory (oxygen – replacing) materials for organisms. Sulphur in its organic form is present in the vitamin’s biotin and thiamine, the latter being the name for the Greek word sulphur.
Sulphur is an important part of many enzymes and in antioxidant molecules like glutathione and thioredoxin.
Sulphur helps the body use and transport oxygen more efficiently. Pure Sulphur crystals can be taken as a sleep aid before bedtime and can be added to tooth brushing regimes to address gum disease.
Sulphur transports oxygen across the cell membranes, and oxygen is necessary for healthy cellular regeneration in all mammals. Plants on the other hand, require carbon dioxide for cell regeneration, and plants can store sulphur while man cannot. Man eliminates carbon dioxide, and plants eliminate oxygen. Thus, the sulphur cycle is symbiotic and vital for life as we know it.
Linus Pauling said that all modern diseases can be attributed to a mineral deficiency. Though Pauling is best known for his work with vitamin C, his statement was about minerals. Most researchers say that sulphur is one of the most important trace minerals. Most of our food is deficient from sulphur due to the over pesticide ridden soils we have today.
Cellular regeneration requires oxygen:
Cellular regeneration requires oxygen across the cell membranes. This is a primary function of organic sulphur.
A study of the periodic table of elements shows that sulphur, selenium, and tellurium as being the only three oxygen transport minerals. Further study shows that chlorine and fluorine are detrimental to such oxygen transport, yet these elements have been added to our water to make our teeth healthier and our water more pure or free from bacterial infestation. These elements are poisonous and block the uptake of oxygen and sulphur.
Deficiency in sulphur may be responsible for the great increase in disease in the U.S. healthy cellular metabolism is the basis for cellular regeneration of all our cells. This is the bottom line for the human body as without intracellular oxygen we begin to degenerate long before our biological clock runs out.
Since 1954 our food supply has been devoid of sulphur, thanks to the use of chemical fertilizers and the over processing of our foods.
Organic sulphur is a food and not a drug. Organic sulphur is not stored in the body and it is considered to be nontoxic.